Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tacos al Pastor, our town and our house

You gotta see these tacos we love.....



We eat them at a little restaurant here in Salamanca called La Herradura and they are scrumptious. Of course you can put more stuff on them: vegetables, cheese, but we mostly like them just this: with salsa, lime and salt. Even Cameron eats them - now you KNOW they're good.

Our town is 404 years old. At the entrance of our colonia is a beautiful lighted fountain with the dates of Salamanca's 400th Birthday. How beautiful....

Here's a quick look at our patio...I'll add more pictures of our house when I have time.


I am very blessed to have such a beautiful place to live - now if I can just keep the white tile floors clean with 3 boys running in and out........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melodie,
Everything looks so beautiful. The food looks delicious. Would love to come visit sometime.
Michele

Leanna Pitcher said...

Thanks so much for posting the pics. I love to keep updated with whats going on in your lives.

Anonymous said...

The tacos look great!! Can't wait to have some. :-)

Anonymous said...

It was so good to talk with you and Marc this week...more than once! :0) We are so excited about visiting you in a few months. Cannot wait to try all that delicious looking food. I know Shane already loves those tacos.
~Tamra

Myranda said...

Thanks for the pics. Love them all. I would love to have even just one of those tacos! Yum!

Anonymous said...

Melodie,
I am hungry, so teh tacos look delicious. The photos are great and I enjoy your blop. Love ya bunches, and hope we can see ya sometime.

Betty

Grammy said...

Hi there, the tacos look great(especially when I am hungry!!) and I love the photos. Keep up the blogging love ya Betty

Elimination said...

Tacos al pastor?

I found this blog looking for pictures of tacos to show to a friend online. After a quick read, I still don't understand what you guys are doing in this country, but I hope you find your stay here very pleasant. =)