Friday, December 25, 2009

Gifts from Auburn BMC to our Mexican Pastors

Auburn Bible Methodist Church and Sis. Judie Burton have blessed our mission work and pastors again this year with their generous and wonderful Christmas gifts! Thank you so much, Auburn! They sent a special gift for each pastor, his wife and all his children, plus family gift bags for families in the churches.

Here are Saltillo Pastor Dolores Hernandez (Conf. President) and his family receiving their gifts.



Love this picture of Sylvia and I...she is my most wonderful friend - well, one of them...I have lots of great friends here in Mexico. She is my "bridge person" - so vital to foreign missionaries still learning culture and language. Love you, Sylvia!

I love these kids...and would take them all to raise. :-) They call me their American Mom and my boys call Sylvia their Mexican "mami".

No comments: