Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of Sankey Homeschool '10-'11

The boys are off to a great start in homeschool this year - 10th, 8th and 6th grades. Our first day of school was Wednesday, August 11. I will say that Geometry and Physical Science are giving Jordan and me a stretch, but we're hanging in there.

Jordan's 1st day of 10th grade


Cameron's 1st day of 8th grade


Logan's 1st day of 6th grade


I didn't realize until I was uploading these pictures that all the boys have on gray t-shirts. That certainly wasn't planned... :-) Maybe their brains were all thinking alike as they chose their clothes for that morning.
We would appreciate your prayers for the boys (and the teacher!!) this year, that God would help them develop and use their minds and talents for Him.

2 comments:

Holly said...

What great students- blessed with such a wonderful teacher! Wishing you a wonderful school year!

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hang in there, Melodie! After 12 years of doing this day after day, I still have my "issues" with Physical Science! Maybe I'm just a slow learner...anyway, I loved seeing your home-school setup, and I hope you guys have a great year!