Saturday, March 15, 2008
Just a word about Logan's doctor appointment on Thursday. The doctor is leaving him on the 2 medications: Zyvox and Vfend for another month. He did say that he would like to see his eye fully recede - no prominence. We would, too! It's still a little prominent. A month from now, he wants a CT scan done to see what's happening inside. Until then, we're to give the meds, keep sunblock on him for the photosensitivity and just wait. Regular bloodwork is being done to check his liver and kidney functions and the condition of his blood. It's protocol for the medications he's on. fPlease keep praying for him!