Monday, March 15, 2010

Jordan is 15!

We are wishing our son, Jordan, a very happy 15th birthday today!

Son, 15 years ago today, you made us parents. We had no idea what we were doing, but we were so insanely happy with you. We learned everything on you as it is with all first-borns and you held up under it well. :-)

We are so excited to see what God is doing in your life and for your decision to serve and follow Him.

We love you and hope your 15th birthday is the best ever.

~ Mom and Dad


3 comments:

Sarah Cook said...

Happy birthday!

The Dickinsons said...

I hope that He had a Very Happy Birthday!

Thank you for your prayers for baby and I. Your comment was sweet about wanting to come and help me. =) I just posted an update on my blog. God is healing the problem, for which we are very grateful. I have at least another 2 weeks of bedrest and then we hope to get a report that all is well. (I'll still have to be careful, but hopefully not be on bedrest.)

My pregnant brain can't remember if I told you or not how happy I am that y'all get to go to IHC this year! That is GREAT! I know y'all haven't been there in years. I'm hoping to get to watch all the services this year, in my robe in front of our computer. HA!
Take care!

sarahmfry said...

Unbelievable! He's growing into such a handsome man. And we're growing into old people, I'm afraid.


You're coming to IHC?!? Yay! I can't wait to see you! Been thinking about you a lot.