Sunday, April 8, 2007

My friend, Ervin

Hello, everybody. This is Cameron Sankey here. Here is a picture of me and my friend, Ervin.
He is my best friend here in Mexico. It's fun to talk to Ervin - I practice my Spanish with him and he practices his English with me.
This picture was taken on the way to our house after church this morning. We had a great Easter Sunday. Ervin's family and our family ate with the Burches at their house - it was delicious.
So far, I like being a missionary kid. I love making new friends and little by little, I am getting used to the food here. (But I still miss Skyline Chili!)
My email address is lightsabercameron@yahoo.com Send me an email anytime!
Happy Easter to all!
Hasta luego.....
Cameron

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

Cameron,
I am so glad you have a good friend. I can't wait to hear you talk Spanish. I know you are doing a good job! I really like your picture! Love, Aunt Vonnie

Anonymous said...

Cameron,
Glad you have good friends in Mexico. He looks nice. I love Skyline Chili too! I wish I could come visit you sometime.
Love,
Nate

Anonymous said...

Cameron,
I really like your picture with Ervin. I know you are talking good Spanish because I've heard you. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love, Grandma Sankey