Logan had a rough day yesterday. He was very nauseated and vomiting most of the day. He had a PICC line inserted that had to be immediately removed because it burst. I cannot tell you how scary that was, for all of us. The PICC line is supposed to be re-inserted by a doctor we know and trust on Thursday.
Another opthmalogist has been called in to consult on Logan's case. The ENTs cannot figure out exactly why the eye is swelling and bulging again. He was put back on steroids last night and already the eye has receded some back into orbit, and looks better. It has begun to give him quite a bit of pain when it bulges.
As of now, he's still in the hospital and will be until the next step is decided. Please keep praying for him.
Thank you so much for all of your comments on my blog. I have been so encouraged this morning as I have had a few minutes to read them. Also the emails and phone calls to let us know you're praying.