Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


First to my mother, Jan Miller. Even though we are not together today, you're close in my heart. Thank you for your love and sacrifice and for your mothering that shaped my life. Every late night snack, every kissed skinned knee, every load of clean laundry, every lullaby sung, every prayer prayed and tear cried - thank you for everything. I realize more every day how blessed I am to have you for my mother. Your positive attitude and commitment to God and your family have influenced my life more than I can tell you. I wish you a happy Mother's Day. I love you, Mama.



Also to my mother-in-law, Janet Sankey. Many miles separate us, but then you understand that, don't you? You spent many Mother's Days away from your mother, far away on a mission field. You're close in my heart today. You have mothered the most wonderful man to be my husband - I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for giving me your son for these almost 16 years. Your generous and loving spirit have been a wonderful example to me and I wish for you a happy Mother's Day. I love you, Mom.

No comments: