Saturday, May 17, 2008

School of Tomorrow 3rd Grade Score Keys

Need score keys?

I have the complete set of 3rd grade score keys 1025 - 1036 for these subjects:

Math
Bible Reading
Literature and Creative Writing
Science
Social Studies
Word Building
English - Keys 1030 - 1036

I also have 4th grade Word Building - Keys 1037 - 1048.

I would love to donate these to a homeschool family or a Christian School that could use them. However, because we are moving from our apartment next week, I need to know as soon as possible if you'd like to have them. I would only ask the charge to ship them and I can let you know that if you're interested.

I would need to hear from you at the latest by Monday afternoon. Otherwise I'll have to go some other direction with them.

You may email me at melodiesankey@yahoo.com to discuss them.

Have a good weekend!

Melodie

Notice! Monday afternoon update: The score keys have been spoken for and are being mailed today. Thanks for your inquiries!

No comments: