Monday, September 17, 2007

Work Weeks

Well, here I am, blogging a week later. Where did last week go?

This is an exciting day because it begins the 2 (or 3) work weeks that we are assisting with here at the HIM church/future Institute building here in Salamanca. We have a wonderful crew of workers on their way to help - they'll be arriving at different times throughout the 2 weeks and staying to work as their schedules allow them.

I'm really looking forward to fellowshipping with them and helping host/entertain/provide meals, etc. Collette Burch and I are working together to see everyone has a good bed and some good food to keep them going...smiles...

The workers I'm MOST excited about seeing are my brother in law and sister, Gerald and Missy Miller and my 2 little nephews: Braxton and Caden. They'll be staying a little more than a week to help work in the building and spend some time with us. I can't wait to see them!

Well, the homeschool duties are calling, so I better wrap this up.

Happy Monday to you all!

Melodie

4 comments:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

We will be praying for the project and the workers. Byron wanted to go help so much but just couldn't make it all happen. One of these days though!!

Julie

Missy said...

I can't believe that the time is finally almost here that we are going to be able to pack everything up and get in the airplane. And then 24 hours later...we will finally be there to see you. lol! It will be worth the exhausting trip to finally see you again. I can't wait. See you soon. Love you...MM

Springer Family said...

Hey! We just about have everything ready to leave! We're planning to leave around 5AM, and stop in Cd. Victoria to visit some friends, but should make it in time for church! See you then!

Vonnie said...

I'm so glad you have some work crews coming. And I'm glad Missy and Gerald get to come.