I would say that there are many things that you can find out about me by reading my blog, but maybe these would be a few "lesser known" facts - who knows.....
1. I am the oldest of 4 children born to parents who were told they could never have children. Guess that makes me a miracle...smiles...
2. I grew up with only sisters, and now am raising only boys - 3 of them.
3. I thank God every day for the amazing husband He gave me and for 3 healthy children - I am so blessed.
4. Although I am almost ready to complete 2 years (in January) of my quest to learn Spanish, I have so much more to learn. Fluency seems a long way off.
5. I absolutely adore Orville Redenbacher Kettle Korn, icy frappucinos, and that "famous" Mexican snack called elotes. Check older posts to find out what it is.
6. I learned to swim as an adult, although it has not completely taken away my fear of water.
7. I am striving to become more like Jesus, in my public and private life - to show Him to others, to live surrendered and committed every single day, to resist temptation to be discontented, and to embrace what He's doing in my life. That is my desire.
Ok - let's see. Who hasn't been tagged?
Sarah Holden, Julie Millard, Tamra Craycraft and Stephanie Phillips......if you've been tagged more than once, I know how you feel...smiles...
Have a great weekend, everybody!