Thursday, April 10, 2008

Checking in....

Now that I published yesterday's To Do list for the "whole world" to see, I felt like I should be accountable for it...smiles...So I'm reporting in. I accomplished everything on the list (with some help from my darling husband).

That included getting our April newsletter sent - very glad of that. About that -- if you do not receive our email newsletter and would like to, drop me a line at melodiesankey@yahoo.com to be added to our list and receive regular updates on our family and ministry in newsletter form.

Today's To Do list? not publishing that! heehee......

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Thanks for sending me the newsletter! I enjoyed reading it and passed it on to my parents!

Myranda said...

Okay - in reference to your comment on my blog...I'm pretty sure you are reaping what you sowed. I, on the other hand, am innocent of any such things that would negatively be looked on as "reaping what I sowed". I am blameless.

Love you, OLDER sis! 8-)

Lori said...

Ahh, the ever-annoying to-do list! Glad you got everything done, I'm still working on mine today!
The tuna cakes recipe, sorry it took so long!
2 cans tuna, 1 pkg.(6 0z)Stove top dressing for Chicken, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup shredded carrots, 1/3 cup mayo, 2 T. sweet pickle relish, 3/4 cup water. Mix all ingredients, cover and refrigerate 10 min. I covered the basics, I know you know how to cook them! They've become one of our family favorites, so easy to throw together at the last minute!