1) What I was doing 10 years ago...
- Marc and I were pastoring the Bible Methodist Church in Franklin, Ohio and loving it.
- I was mothering 2 little boys and was just finding out baby #3 was on the way.
2) 5 Things on my To Do List....
- Homeschool 3 boys
- Finish and send out our April Mexico newsletter
- Sweep and mop my floors
- Do a load of laundry
3) Snacks I enjoy....
- Dips of any kind with chips or crackers
- Panera Bread's cinnamon crunch bagel with cream cheese (I'm having withdrawals right now)
- Fruit with marshmallow creme/cream cheese dip
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire....
- My mind explodes with the possibilities of this on our mission field....definitely invest it in Bible Methodist Missions in Mexico
- Open Bible Methodist works in other Spanish speaking countries
- Designate the entire projected cost of my sons' Homeschool and Bible College education and set it aside
- Pay Logan's medical bills....smiles.....
- Invest in a home for our family in the States to have after our foreign mission work is done.
5) Bad Habits I have.....
- same here, Tamra...turning off the lights all over the house constantly.
- taking out the trash before the bag is completely full.
- putting off dusting - I hate that chore.
- assuming my husband's thinking what I'm thinking
6) 5 Places I've lived....
- Glencoe, Anniston and Brent, Alabama
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Franklin, Ohio
- Edinburg, TX
- Salamanca, Guanajuato, Mexico
7) Jobs I've held....
- Receptionist for Dean of Women - GBS
- House cleaner
- Snack Bar Supervisor - GBS
- Piano Teacher
- Homeschool Teacher
8)5 people to tag...
- Myranda, my sis
- Heather L.
- Lori M.
- Vonnie, my sis in law
- Liz S.