1) What I was doing 10 years ago...
I was pastoring a wonderful group of people in Franklin, Ohio.
2) 5 Things on my To Do List....
- Write a letter to all the Bible Methodist Pastors in Mexico
- Meet with our Bible Institute president to discuss plans for the future
- Take my son to the doctor
- Pick up the car from the body shop
- Schedule services for our Share Support Tour
3) Snacks I enjoy....
- Crackers and cheese with ketchup
- oven baked doritos with melted sharp chedder cheese topped with a green olive
- Grandpa's mesquite bar-BQ chips with Hidden Valley Ranch dip
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire....
- Invest in Bible colleges, mission works, churches,etc
- Pay medical expenses for my son, Logan
- Purchase a private island in the South Pacific where full-time Christian workers, missionaries could come and rest and "recharge their batteries" for a few days...
- I would also buy a jet in which to shuttle them to and from their field of labor to the island.
5) Bad Habits I have.....
- Forgetting to take the camera to very key places in Mexico where we need photos of the work
- Getting the boys all riled up rough-housing, to the dismay of my wife
- Saving every shred of paper, receipts, etc. because "you never know when I might need it."
- Eating fast food
6) Places I've lived....
- San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Bedford, Indiana
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Franklin, Ohio
- Alamo, TX
- Edinburg, TX
- Salamanca, Guanajuato, Mexico
7) Jobs I've held....
- Pizza delivery guy for Dominoes Pizza
- Expeditor for GBS
8)5 people to tag...
- David Fry
- Philip Dickinson
- Philip Burch
- Steve Stetler
- Shane Craycraft