Monday, September 1, 2008

A Meal with the Hedstroms


Bro. and Sis. Walt Hedstrom have been so kind to us, providing us a beautiful place to stay here on the Pell City Campground and visiting and taking part in our services, etc....

We enjoyed a delicious meal - good ole' Southern cooking! - in their home on Friday and had a good time visiting with the Hedstroms afterwards...even enjoyed some games of badminton!





Being in their home brought back many memories to me...my grandparents, the Agans, lived in this home when my grandaddy was the Alabama Conference President. When we came to visit them, this is the house we came to. Many memories with them, aunts and uncles and cousins! Fun times....

Thank you Bro. and Sis. Hedstrom!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Enjoyed seeing all of your recent pictures and your walk down memory lane! I, too, have wonderful grandparents that I plan to see in Heaven! A Christian heritage is such a wonderful blessing! Happy Labor Day!