Thursday, August 2, 2007

Logan is 8 1/2

Just recently, my wonderful mother in law reminded me that I had never posted a birthday post and pictures for Logan - his birthday was February 8. He turned 8 while we were ministering at Hobe Sound Camp and well, we celebrated his birthday, but there was no time for much else and when we returned home to Mexico, it completely slipped my mind. What kind of mom am I - I know. Thanks, Mom, for bringing it to my attention.


Where did my baby go? It seems only yesterday this tiny bundle was placed in my arms - this little bundle we called Logan Miller Sankey. You were so perfect and just the special person to make our family complete. You have blessed our home with so much fun, with your cute ways and adorable antics. You love to cuddle with Mom and Dad - and we love it, too! God has blessed you with a calm and obedient spirit, with a desire to be diligent and work hard, and a willingness to obey. You are already getting to fulfill the call that you believe God has placed on your life - that of being a missionary. And a good one you are! We know God has so many exciting plans for your life, Logan. We can't wait to watch what He does.

Love always,

Mom and Dad

6 comments:

Michelle said...

The front of your home is so pretty and makes for a really neat photo background!

Michelle (Hight) Krick

Janella said...

So glad to see Logan's bday pic! How its possible for time to go so quickly~I do not know?

The Dickinsons said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Logan! Cute pics, and nice post! I love snuggling with my kids too, and don't want them to ever out-grow this! =)

Have fun with Anthony, Marci and family!

Love, Heather =)

Vonnie said...

Feliz cumpleanos, Logan!!! Even a little late. Wish we could have celebrated with you and everyone else in Florida!! I love you! Tia Vani

Tamra said...

Happpy Belated Birthday Wishes to you, Logan!

Anonymous said...

Hello Logan this is Kenton. I miss you and had fun playing with you at camp. write me
Kenton