Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday Morning

Family and Friends,
Sad to say, Logan is no better at all this morning - as much swelling, gunk, inflammation as ever around his eye. Steve, Beth, Marc and I talked last night about what to do today. I'm so glad that they're here for us.
Marc has to go over to Mexico this morning to take care of Missions business that has to be done at this time of the month. That will take him most of the morning. When he gets back, more than likely, we'll be taking Logan back to the ER. This time, I'm sure they'll be more aggressive and I would imagine he'll be admitted.
Logan's really not excited about this - neither am I, but something is wrong and we have to do whatever to fix it.
We'll keep you posted as to what's going on. Thanks for praying for Logan.

(I have taken some pics of him at various stages of this saga, but I left the cord that connects the camera to the computer at home in Mexico...bummer)

7 comments:

Joel Byer said...

I will be praying for you all! May God's grace and strength be with you.

Holdens said...

Hello Melodie: Sorry to hear Logan is no better. We will be praying for him. Also I know his friend Bryson is praying!! I was shocked to see you had time to comment on my blog today..Love you guys..and we miss you..

Steve Hight said...

Card readers are faster than the camera cords and aren't too expensive, and you don't use up the camera batteries downloading photos. You can find 'em at Wal-Mart, usually readers for a variety of camera cards. Just make sure it takes yours!

Sorry Logan's not any better. We've had one in the hospital getting IV's, so we can identify with you at least a little. From experience we can say that the Lord will be with you and give you grace!

Valorie Quesenberry said...

Even though they are not usually fun places, thank the Lord for hospitals. I'm sure they will take good care of Logan. And we are praying God will take good care of you, Melodie -- these things are hard on moms! "His strength is perfect......"

Myranda said...

I am really frustrated and sad to hear this. I just wish they would figure out what to do so he would be able to get over this. I feel bad for him - he has had this to deal with for this long and then now he has to deal with the hospital. Tell him I love him and I'm praying for him!

The Dickinsons said...

Sooooo sorry to read about Logan still having eye trouble! HOW SAD!!! So glad you can be in the USA for some medical help, and be with Beth, Steve and Kent during this time too!

We're praying for Logan and all of y'all!!!


Love, the Dickinsons in Colombia!

Anonymous said...

Please know that we are with you in our thoughts and prayers. Give Logan a big hug from Randy, Michele and Nate. We love you all!